OverviewZova Social Media Marketer Part Time in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Social Media Marketer
Formal qualifications in Communications, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing and/or Creative. Social Media Marketer – Zova….
Social Media Marketer – Zova Who are we:
Zova is a consumer health technology company on a mission to guide people towards living a consistently active and healthy lifestyle. We’re an award winning funded startup with a smart, young team with global aspirations. Our investors and advisors are industry leaders in fitness, media and technology. We’ve some exciting milestones coming up over the next 12 months with the potential to deliver very strong growth.
Why work with us:
We’re looking to invest into our team and if you join you’ll be an important part our growing our company in Australia and in key international markets. This is a unique opportunity to create positive change in the health and well-being of women across the world.
Here’s what the role is all about:
You’ll be integral to leading the development of our social media strategy. Working alongside our product and design team in communicating our brand tone and messaging to our existing and new audience. You’ll be heavily involved in the creation of content for our social media platforms, digital campaigns and product updates.
Who are you:
When it comes to all things health & well-being you’re inspired and passionate – you walk the talk! The idea of empowering people across the world to live active and healthy lifestyles genuinely energises you. You want to join a team that shares your passion and strives to make a difference with innovative and exciting products and services.
What we’re looking for:
- Formal qualifications in Communications, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing and/or Creative
- 2-3 years experience social media marketing experience
- Experience building consumer-facing brands (ideally)
- Strategically savvy, yet very hands-on Sydney based
This is a key role for Zova, and will start in a part time capacity. If you’re the right person you’ll have the opportunity to join the team in a full time role with an industry competitive package.
- Do you have a blog, social accounts, side project or something that shows us your drive for success (please show us)
- Are you healthy and active? Please let us know what you enjoy doing?
How to apply:
- Please send over your CV with a cover page (max 200 words) letting us know a little about you and how you fulfill the role above;
- 2 dot points of what appeals to you about the position
- Please include the word ‘squat’ in your application – no recruiters please
If you think this position is for you send your resume to Niall McCarthy – [email protected]
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-24