OverviewYMCA of Perth OSHC Supervisor Full Time in Perth WA
YMCA of Perth
Branch Perth WA AU
Service located in Landsdale. This service operates onsite from Carnaby. Maintain accurate administration and financial records of….
We believe in the Power of Inspired Young People. If you care about people, and want to make a real difference within the community, YMCA WA would love to hear from you.
YMCA WA is a not-for-profit community based organisation, operating across WA. We deliver professional recreation, childcare, accommodation, training and youth programs of services to thousands of Australians every day. Our focus is developing communities and helping people to be the best they can be.
YMCA Carnaby Rise OSHC provides Before, After School and Vacation Care for children from Kindergarten to Year 7. This service operates onsite from Carnaby Rise Primary School. We have a team of qualified and passionate Educators who are committed to providing a high quality and inclusive environment for all school aged children.
We are currently seeking a fixed term full time maternity leave cover OSHC Supervisor for our Carnaby Rise Out of School Hours Care Service located in Landsdale.
Key responsibilities include :
- Lead, supervise and develop your team of educators
- Develop and evaluate a FUN and engaging program based upon YMCA’s Approach to Learning and My Time Our Place
- Provide a high quality service to children, parents and the local community
- Foster strong relationships with the school community
- Maintain accurate administration and financial records of the Service
The successful applicant must have :
- An ACECQA approved qualification – Certificate IV in Outside School Hours Care, Diploma in Children’s Services (0-14), Bachelor of Education or equivalent. ( Overseas qualification must be assessed by ACECQA)
- Supervisor Approval Certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Approved First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Qualifications (or willing to obtain)
- Valid Working with Children Check (or willing to obtain upon employment)
Please click on the “Join Us” tab. Position descriptions are also available on the website. For further information please contact Area Coordinator Christy Nelson on 08 9473 8400. Applications close: 30 April 2017
YMCA WA is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment, and successful applicants must comply with the YMCA’s Safeguarding Children and Young People Framework.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18