OverviewYMCA NSW Administration Assistant – Children Services Contract in Revesby NSW
Branch Revesby NSW AU
Administration Assistant – Children Services
Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements. YMCA NSW will uphold practices that promote the safety, welfare and wellbeing of…
YMCA NSW will uphold practices that promote the safety, welfare and wellbeing of children and young people. We are committed to providing an environment where children and young people can learn and grow, are respected and values and feel happy and safe.
An exciting 6 month contract opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administration Assistant to join our friendly and professional team based at Revesby Centre.
You will enjoy delivering a high level of support, have a positive attitude, possess lots of initiative and will be someone who takes responsibility and can complete work without needing to be directed.
As an experienced administrator you will be able to juggle multiple tasks while providing high-quality customer service. You are confident in using Microsoft Office and you are looking for a role full of variety. With strong time management and communication skills, you enjoy working as part of a team to achieve results.
What your new role will involve:
- Produce materials to support the office or program including correspondence, presentations, reports, meeting materials and files
- Develop systems to ensure the effective management of information and data and ensure that these are easily accessible and up to date
- Complete a range of statistics/data entry and produce reports
- Respond to enquiries and requests from other staff
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- Answer general phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner
- Reply to general information requests with accurate information
What you will need to have:
- 2 – 3 years’ + experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated administrative skills and experience in providing support and assistance to management.
- Ability to manage sensitive information and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to use initiative in the work place and demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong telephone technique and the ability to decipher and implement customer queries.
- High level planning and organising skills.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Excellent customer service focus and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks and meet objectives within established time frames.
If you are interested in the great opportunity then don’t delay apply today!
Commitment to Safeguarding
YMCA NSW, including its Board of Directors, commits to creating and maintaining an environment that ensures all people involved in YMCA NSW activities, programs or services act in the best interests of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and take all reasonable steps to ensure their safety, welfare and wellbeing. The successful applicant is required to undergo probity checks which include Reference checks, a Working with Children Check and Criminal History Check before commencement. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Revesby, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-26