OverviewWoolworths Limited Workplace Support Co-ordinator Full Time in New South Wales
Branch NSW AU
Workplace Support Co-ordinator
New South Wales
Demonstrated exceptional customer service focus. Provide outstanding customer service to your internal stakeholders….
We are currently seeking a Workplace Support Co-ordinator to join the Workplace Support Team at Norwest to ensure high energy team engagement and to play a key role in making our office a place where our people love to work and are able to be highly productive. Given this is a brand new role, we will be looking to appoint this initially as a 4 month Fixed Term contract or secondment.
As the Workplace Support Co-ordinator, you will be an essential part of the broader Workplace Support team and will work collaboratively to provide a “one stop shop” solution for residents working on the site. This encompasses all elements of customer service to our internal team members including managing meeting rooms, orienting team members into Flexible Work Spaces, providing proactive support on any Office queries, working with IT on any technical issue resolution, and maintaining the workplace protocols of being a good neighbour.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide outstanding customer service to your internal stakeholders
- Review, prepare and manage room and events bookings, auditorium bookings and monitor and plan for future functions/meetings
- Orient team members to how to work productively in a Flexible Working environment
- Provide assistance on setting up audio visual and video conferencing tools (training provided).
- Manage stationery and supplies for the flexible work spaces
- Conduct floor walks to proactively identify and resolve any issues.
- Assist with general enquiries on building facilities and surrounds.
- Develop strong relationships and knowledge across your immediate team and the wider Woolworths team
- Manage locker requests
- Proactively build relationships with residents by understanding their needs and requirements
- Reinforce the workplace protocols
- Maintain exceptionally high customer service levels and a positive demeanor
Ideally you will have the following:
- Demonstrated 3+ years success in a previous, busy Workplace Support/Facilities Support/Reception/Concierge/Walk-in Customer Service Centre role.
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service focus
- A calm and positive demeanor
- Professional presentation
- Experience working in a fast paced team environment and team
- An enthusiastic team spirit
- Previous experience with Google suite ideal but not essential
- Experience in troubleshooting technical queries relating to the workplace
- Be flexible in relation to hours of work
- The ability to communicate with confidence and respect with all team members
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-23