OverviewWoolworths Limited Team Member Accounts Payable Full Time in Tasmania
Branch TAS AU
Team Member Accounts Payable
Maintain effective working relations with all team members a management. We currently have vacancies for a team members to join our Transaction Processing Team…
We currently have vacancies for a team members to join our Transaction Processing Team located at our support office in Rosny Park, Hobart.
In this role, you will:
• Understand the end to end processes and system flows and support sustainable process improvement in initiatives into the future Customer focus
• Support a culture of customer service delivery, exceeding stakeholder expectations Process & Controls
• Correct all documents that require the resolution of exceptions preventing the invoice from posting
• Escalate non-compliant invoices to achieve resolution as per agreed processes
• Accounts Payable processing deadlines, working collaboratively with other team members to team KPI’s achieved
• Identify improvement opportunities driving continuous efficiencies in the processes
• An ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and accepts constructive feedback to improve People
• Maintain effective working relations with all team members a management
To be considered for this role you should have the following:
• Cert IV or studying towards a formal qualification, in a commerce discipline or equivalent experience.
• Experience in customer service
• Practical knowledge and experience in ERP financial systems and processes
• Finance experience, ideally gained through 3+ years practical experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in a high volume accounts payable environment
• Motivated and driven by successful outcomes and deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills, influencing and negotiation skills
• Ability to work effectively in high pressure environments
• Responsible and accountable for own work within established guidelines
• Able to exercise initiative, discretion
What we can offer you:
• Attractive Remuneration Package – including base salary, super and incentive scheme.
• Added Benefits – Including staff discount, free secure parking, corporate healthcare options.
• Training and Education – We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential.
• An exciting career – As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people
If you have the energy, edge and ideas that will shape the future of our business for years to come then we want to hear from you!
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , TAS, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-21