OverviewWoolworths Limited Program Support Specialist – Fixed Term Contract Full Time in New South Wales
Branch NSW AU
Program Support Specialist – Fixed Term Contract
New South Wales
Whether we’re learning new things, seizing the initiative, or winning together our customers are at the heart of everything we do….
Reporting to the Head of Procurement Governance & Operations, this role presents a fantastic opportunity to be a part of an enterprise wide program that offers to deliver transformational change for procuring non-trade goods and services domestically and internationally.
In this role you would be responsible for:
- Maintaining a complete set of program / project artefacts that help drive the delivery of key milestones
- Ensuring consistency, quality and timeliness of key deliverables and reports
- Proactively managing risks, issues, dependencies and financials
- Ensuring all program / project information is centrally accessible, controlled and actively maintained for currency and relevance
- Undertaking a level of program coordination and support for the Head of Program Management to optimise team collaboration, analysis, information and reporting
Woolworths people are great people. Whether we’re learning new things, seizing the initiative, or winning together our customers are at the heart of everything we do. If you’re the sort of individual who takes accountability and strives to always do the right thing for each other, our communities, our customers, and our business then we ought to connect.
We’re looking for our next superstar with the following:
- Strong analytical skills.
- 5+ years experience in project or program management in a business change setting.
- 5+ years experience in undertaking program coordination activity.
- Strong communication skills which allow you to successfully interact with multiple stakeholders (project, technical and operational).
- Exposure to program / project management frameworks, governance, methodologies, tools and templates.
- Ability to identify business issues and problems and solve them autonomously.
Want to connect? Connect with me on LinkedIn Melissa Wood We’re also social! – connect with us at #WOWcareers through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or via www.wowcareers.com.au .
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-23