OverviewWestpac Business Integration Team Manager Full Time in Bedford Park SA
Branch Bedford Park SA AU
Business Integration Team Manager
Bedford Park SA
And Relationship Management. Business Management (Growth Highways and Digital Transformation). Balance management, same day reporting, LTIFR and TRIFR….
Westpac Group has a rich heritage and offers employees a multitude of opportunities. We aim to attract the best people inside and outside of the business – building an organisation where the best talent thrives.
As a Team Manager you will be a key member of the Group Collections Team within the Group Operations, Property & Commercial Services (GOPCS) and your role is paramount to helping contribute the delivery of Westpac’s vision and strategic priorities.
The role is critical for the direct management of all key portfolios within Consumer & Business Bank
designated to Group Collections. As a change agent, leading and powering the Service Revolution across the business they are empowered to run their business as a business.
The key focus is to support our people to learn, develop and continually grow to deliver effective Collections performance outcomes that minimise the cost of credit losses and ensure the right solutions for our customers in financial difficulty.
The Leader is to maintain and foster a disciplined operations business, deepening the Group Collections strategy being Customer, Compliance, Commercials, Culture and Community.
The primary responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to the overall information governance framework (both in and out of the business), ensuring performance information (urgent ad hoc requests) is accurate, created timely, is to the brief required and is consistent with what we have provided previously. Additionally, they will be responsible for tracking and managing the overall Customer and Operational Excellence program of work as well as coordinating the change management activities both within the team and in collaboration with the Collections Change Team. They will also be responsible for the overall solution design framework (at the start of any project/initiative, during the delivery phase as well as when it is delivered ensuring the solution meets the customer requirements, is sustainable/scalable and meets centralised governance standards).
THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR NEW POSITION:
People Leadership and Coaching (Workforce Revolution)
- Ensure appropriate training to maintain a high performing team to delight our customers and earn all of their business
- Direct the business on clear goals, objectives and accountabilities which empower them to deliver, via MOTIVATE
- Support the broader Operations and Customer Excellence Leaders to ensure they are role models of Our Service Promise & TEN to empower their teams to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Lead to deliver the people experience KPI’s including employee engagement, performance engagement, high performer and new starter retention, leave planning and balance management, same day reporting, LTIFR and TRIFR
Business Management (Growth Highways and Digital Transformation)
- Continually leverage effective relationships with Business Partners (internal & external) to identify opportunities and achieve improved NBD performance and a customer experience
- Accountable for overseeing adherence to compliance requirements and external regulations and delivering CSA and audit results
- Manage and deliver the Group Collections business objectives for your portfolio/s, including the successful implementation of change programs across projects and other external initiatives
- Continually challenge business processes and policies to maximise business effectiveness, ensure the change management pipeline is optimised and business change is implemented effectively and speedily.
- Create and maintain an overall solution and change governance framework for the Customer and Operational Excellence team.
Service Promise (Service Leadership)
- Provide an exceptional service experience for our customers by being a role model of Our Service Promise
- Role model and lead your team to demonstrate your passion for helping people through life to achieve their ambition back to financial health so they are confident, secure, empowered and inspired about their possibilities for the future
- Work together with One Team business partners (truly seeing the process end to end) to provide an exceptional service experience that delivers quality solutions for our customers, communities and people
- Demonstrate and role model GOPCS Motto (“We are helpful people powering world-class customer service”) and Collections Motto (“Whole of customer collections enabled through empowerment and genuine care”)
- Implement and drive initiatives across your portfolio that will contribute to improving visibility, context and clarity for your team, the wider Customer and Operational Excellence team, Collections and the group in terms of our performance, and how we are improving the business.
Customer First (Performance Disciplines)
- Drive and role model ‘Customer First’ operating rhythm to drive performance including through observations, town halls and team meetings
- Work closely with the Business to support the teams to achieve performance objectives
- Effectively deploy organisational staffing model to meet the changing needs of our customers
- Lead the delivery of all performance framework and business objectives in your business to deliver to agreed outcomes
EXPERTISE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Deep understanding of the Collections and Recoveries market in Australia – challenges, trends, competitive and & regulatory environment
- Deep understanding of the NBD implications and resourcing to achieve business objectives and manage a successful outcomes
- Demonstrable experience in Credit Management, Collections & Recoveries, Customer Service and Relationship Management
- Demonstrable experience in leadership roles (desirable)
- Proven track record in driving business performance through strategic competence
- Ability to manage performance independently and deliver results as part of a team
- Demonstrated experience with implementing and managing Risk & Compliance, 1st line within the teams
- Demonstrated experience in the Collections Technology architecture as well as the local data and group data environment
- Demonstrated experience managing information flows to and from the business both internally and externally
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Bedford Park, SA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18