OverviewWestern Sydney Local Health District Project Coordinator Full Time in Blacktown NSW
Western Sydney Local Health District
Branch Blacktown NSW AU
Possess working knowledge of project management with sound experience in a project coordinator or similar role/s….
The project coordinator will co-ordinate, develop and manage activities, procedures and processes to successfully implement the administration and components of strategic projects.
The role will work across the SPMO portfolio supporting director, program and project managers, and facilitate liaison with key stakeholders across WSLHD facilities. This role will use initiative flexibility and self-direction to manage the day-to-day requirements with a high degree of competency and enthusiasm.
People with disabilities who meet the selection criteria are encouraged to apply; and where required, WSLHD will implement reasonable adjustment consistent with industry standard.
Stepping Up aims to assist Aboriginal job applicants by providing information about applying for roles in NSW Health organisations. For more information, please visit: http://www.steppingup.health.nsw.gov.au/ . Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
*Westmead hospital car parking allocation model is changing. There is a waitlist for parking for new staff commencing at Westmead Hospital. This does not apply for staff with disability*
These positions are permanent full time, working 38 hours per week and are classified as a Health Manager Level 2.
Please note: To be eligible for permanent appointment to a position in NSW Health, you must have an Australian citizenship or permanent Australian residency.
1. Possess working knowledge of project management with sound experience in a project coordinator or similar role/s.
2.Understanding and experience in the development and implementation of project and program management methodologies and templates.
3. Demonstrated experience in supporting and managing successful delivery of projects (varying size and complexity) from a monitoring and controlling perspective inclusive of milestone, project and program reports and dashboards.
4. Understanding of planning, and commissioning activities and time constraints involved with an awareness of project gating governance process within a government environment.
5. Demonstrate ability to build strong relationship using interpersonal skills, as well as demonstrate initiative to work with little supervision.
6. Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent negotiating skills.
7. Experience in risk identification, assessment and control.
8. Experience in providing administrative support including meeting scheduling, corporate record keeping (HPRM) and use of Microsoft Office applications in particular Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint and MS Project.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Blacktown, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-15