OverviewWestern Sydney Local Health District Medical Workforce Coordinator- VMO Quinquennium Temporay in New South Wales
Western Sydney Local Health District
Branch NSW AU
Medical Workforce Coordinator- VMO Quinquennium
New South Wales
Demonstrated knowledge and or experience in Senior Medical Workforce. Human Resources or Medical Administration experience or possess/working towards relevant…
The duties of this position involve assisting the SMADRU Manager and Team Leader and in planning, coordination, and effective implementation of the processes of recruitment, selection and appointment of all senior medical and dental practitioners for WSLHD.
The position also provides assistance with providing a human resources consultancy service to senior managers and the ongoing administration associated with integrated senior medical and dental appointments across the Local Health District.
People with disabilities who meet the selection criteria are encouraged to apply; and where required, WSLHD will implement reasonable adjustment consistent with industry standard.
Stepping Up aims to assist Aboriginal job applicants by providing information about applying for roles in NSW Health organisations. For more information, please visit: http://www.steppingup.health.nsw.gov.au/ . Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
This position is temporary full time (up to 11 months), working 38 hours per week and is classified as a Health Manager Level 1.
Please note: A person who is not an Australian citizen or a permanent resident is only eligible for temporary employment for a period not longer than the duration of their current visa or a period not shorter than the duration of the advertised position.
1. Human Resources or Medical Administration experience or possess/working towards relevant tertiary qualifications.
2. Demonstrated ability to project a professional image and establish credibility and trust with all staff and customers.
3. Demonstrated high level negotiation, presentation and interpersonal skills including using a cooperative approach to enhance processes and to form strong relationships with key business partners.
4. Demonstrated time management skills, with the ability to organise and prioritise work effectively to meet deadlines/timeframes.
5. Demonstrated attention to detail including data entry skills and demonstrated ability to minute lengthy and complex meetings in a timely manner with a high level of accuracy.
6. Ability to use at an Intermediate level Microsoft Office and knowledge of Stafflink and Human Resource Information Systems.
7. Demonstrated clear understanding and practice of confidentiality and proven ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team.
8. Demonstrated knowledge and or experience in Senior Medical Workforce.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: , NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-15