OverviewWestern NSW Local Health District Oncologist Part Time in Dubbo NSW
Western NSW Local Health District
Branch Dubbo NSW AU
Current authority to practice as a Medical Practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) / Medical Board of Australia, or…
The Oncologist will provide clinical care to patients referred to, or requiring the care of, the Dubbo Health Service, at a level consistent with the standards expected of a specialist Oncologist. They will oversee the work of assigned junior medical staff, including the adequacy of documentation, safe practice and prescribing and monitor clinical indicators and outcomes and benchmark these against best practice clinical standards.
Applications for this position will be received via eCredential ONLY. To apply please click this link:
Follow the Registration/Login process, Create/Update your Clinician Profile and complete the Application and Selection Criteria questions. If you experience difficulties applying, please first refer to the User Guide attached to this advertisement. Alternatively you can contact the Coordinator Medical Recruitment on 0427 010 876.
Please Note: Paper-based applications will not be accepted. Please submit via eCredential .
1) Australian citizen or permanent resident, or eligible for sponsorship as a permanent resident.
2) Current authority to practice as a Medical Practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) / Medical Board of Australia, or eligibility for same.
3) Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of Physicians or other specialist recognition as provided for in the Staff Specialist (State) Award or under the Health Insurance Act 1973.
4) Competency in spoken and written English language, applicable to Australian medical practice.
5) Demonstrated technical and professional competence as a Consultant Oncologist and in the specialty practice of Oncology and General Medicine, with clinical hospital experience within the last two years.
6) Demonstrated participation in, and commitment to quality assurance activities relevant to specialty; and ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
7) Demonstrated experience in clinical leadership roles.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Dubbo, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-16