OverviewWestern NSW Local Health District Health and Security Assistant Full Time in Brewarrina NSW
Western NSW Local Health District
Branch Brewarrina NSW AU
Health and Security Assistant
Ensure that security practices meet agreed standards for performance and NSW Health. Current Security Licence (Class 1A) and a current licence to drive in NSW….
Ensure that security practices meet agreed standards for performance and NSW Health. Ensure that cleaning practices meet agreed standards for performance.
Job share may be considered for this position
To keep updated on career opportunities available across WNSWLHD, connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn , Twitter , Instagram @wnswlhd or visit our Health Careers website.
- WNSWLHD is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and embodies our CORE Values . We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and other diversity groups.
- Please note to apply for this position you must be an Australian Citizen, Australian permanent resident; New Zealand citizen or a foreign national with a visa with permission to work in Australia. For more information visit Department of Immigration and Border Protection .
- Employment Checks are mandatory as part of the recruitment process for preferred applicants for positions in the NSW Health Service. For more information NSW Health Policy Directive – NCRC & WWCC Checks .
- Preferred applicants will be required to undertake an Employment Health Assessment, and where appropriate, screening and vaccination processes prior to commencing employment. See NSW Health Policy Directive – Occupational Assessment, Screening and Vaccination for further information.
1) Effective communication and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
2) Demonstrated ability to work without supervision and ability to work night and evening shifts as part of a 7 day rotating roster.
3) Current Security Licence (Class 1A) and a current licence to drive in NSW.
4) Knowledge of manual handling and safe lifting practices, Work Health and Safety (WHS) requirements.
This position requires a Working With Children Check (WWCC) issued by the Office of the Children’s Guardian. For more information on how to apply for the clearance, please visit the Office of the Children’s Guardian website www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au/Working-with-children/working-with-children-check
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Brewarrina, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-14