OverviewWestern NSW Local Health District Administration Officer Part Time in Tottenham NSW
Western NSW Local Health District
Branch Tottenham NSW AU
To provide professional, competent and timely clerical support to clinical and other alied health services. To keep updated on career opportunities available…
To provide professional, competent and timely clerical support to clinical and other alied health services.
To keep updated on career opportunities available across WNSWLHD, connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn , Twitter , Instagram @wnswlhd or visit our Health Careers website.
- WNSWLHD is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and embodies our CORE Values . We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and other diversity groups.
- Please note to apply for this position you must be an Australian Citizen, Australian permanent resident; New Zealand citizen or a foreign national with a visa with permission to work in Australia. For more information visit Department of Immigration and Border Protection .
- Employment Checks are mandatory as part of the recruitment process for preferred applicants for positions in the NSW Health Service. For more information NSW Health Policy Directive – NCRC & WWCC Checks .
- Preferred applicants will be required to undertake an Employment Health Assessment, and where appropriate, screening and vaccination processes prior to commencing employment. See NSW Health Policy Directive – Occupational Assessment, Screening and Vaccination for further information.
- Western NSW Local Health District is committed to reconciliation and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply for all advertised positions. For help with your application to this role visit Stepping Up , o ur online recruitment resource for Aboriginal people.
1) Capacity to undertake a diverse range of tasks, work under broad supervision with some independent action.
2) Proven ability to write reports, documents and correspondence accurately and clearly.
3) Computer competency in current software applications such as Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
4) Demonstrated ability to operate a switchboard/ telephone system and other communication devices.
5) Demonstrated proficiency with keyboard duties including data entry for Oracle, medical correspondence.
6) Current licence to drive in NSW.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Tottenham, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-14