OverviewWestern Health Audiologist Part Time in Footscray VIC
Branch Footscray VIC AU
We have strongly embedded frameworks of supervision, competency, credentialing, professional development, quality assurance and clinical education….
Audiology at Western Health is at the forefront of best practice and innovation in service provision. We have strongly embedded frameworks of supervision, competency, credentialing, professional development, quality assurance and clinical education.
An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and innovative Audiologist to join our large and supportive multidisciplinary service at Western Health. The position involves working with a complex and interesting caseload of infants, children and adults who may be seen within ENT outpatient clinics, specialist multidisciplinary clinics or as direct audiology referrals from inpatient wards and the community.
The successful applicant will have:
- Significant clinical experience with a high level of clinical expertise in the audiological assessment and management of paediatrics and adults
- A high degree of competency in a comprehensive range of assessments including ABR, Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE’s), and Auditory Steady State Response (ASSR)
- An ability to work within a dynamic multidisciplinary team
- An interest in working with families from a CALD background
- Approved post graduate qualification in Audiology
- Eligibility for full membership of Audiology Australia
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Footscray, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-14