OverviewWest Gippsland Health Group Cleaner Temporay in Gippsland VIC
West Gippsland Health Group
Branch Gippsland VIC AU
Environmental ServicesCasual position available. For further information regarding this position, contact Maria Kraszewski, Environmental Services Manager on 03…
Environmental ServicesCasual position available
Cleaners are responsible for undertaking a range of routine internal and external cleaning tasks in a range of healthcare settings. Work may be undertaken across a range of routine cleaning tasks. The position includes requirements for effective work in the Health industry, compliance with infection control policy and working safely.
Required skills and experience include:
- Ability to work within a team environment, or independently as required.
- Commitment to ensuring that a patient’s dignity is respected at all times.
- Ability to work under supervision and take direction.
- Good communication skills.
- Demonstrate flexibility and be willing to undertake a variety of duties within the daily routine.
- Flexibility and adaptability and the ability to take on board department changes.
- A stable background of attendance and punctuality.
- Experience in cleaning is desirable, but not essential.
Further information and how to apply
You can view details for this role (including a position description) and submit your application online by clicking on the apply now button below. For further information regarding this position, contact Maria Kraszewski, Environmental Services Manager on 03 5623 0698 or by email [email protected]
Applications should be lodged online, including a covering letter addressing the selection criteria, resume and three current referees.
Applications close on Wednesday 3rd May 2017.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Gippsland, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-20