OverviewWAYSS Ltd Data Entry Clerk Contract in Dandenong VIC
Branch Dandenong VIC AU
Data Entry Clerk
You will be a member of the Quality Assurance team and report to the Quality Assurance Manager. We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to type information into…
We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to type information into our database from paper documents.
The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail.
You will be a member of the Quality Assurance team and report to the Quality Assurance Manager.
The organisation will rely on you for having accurate and updated data that is easily accessible through excel and access databases.
About WAYSS : WAYSS is a leading and well respected provider of Homelessness Support to clients who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. We pride ourselves on the delivery of outstanding case management practice, ensuring the best possible outcomes for our clients.
We are a community based organisation committed to the principles of social justice and human rights, providing clients with services that upholds their rights and promotes choice, equity, dignity, equality and respect .
The Benefits: The terms and conditions of your employment are in accordance with the WAYSS Ltd and Social and Community Services Employees Enterprise Agreement including 5 weeks annual leave and a generous salary packaging option that provides the opportunity to maximise your take home pay.
A position description is available on our web site – www.wayssltd.org.au or phoning 97916111. Please note, that only applicants who address the key selection criteria can be considered.
Applications must address the Key Selection Criteria as detailed in the Position Description.
Data Entry Clerk
To maximise your opportunity for employment, it is required that you include the following information:
- A statement of skills and/or experience addressing each key selection criteria. (Details of the key selection criteria are contained in the Position Description). Please carefully read the details in the Position Description before lodging your application.
- A General Resume
- Copies of any formal qualification certificates. Please note original/certified copies of your qualifications will need to be produced at interview.
- Two references (professional) preferable including your current or most recent supervisor.
- During the selection process, applicants may be required to undertake any of the following activities; written exercises, role plays, responding to scenarios, psychological assessment
- If you are successful in your job application, you will be required to fill out a Pre-existing Injury/Disease Declaration Form.
- Employment will be subject to a police check and a Working with Children’s Check as applicable
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Dandenong, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-14