OverviewVitaco Health Ltd Demand Planner & Supply Analyst Full Time in Sydney NSW
Vitaco Health Ltd
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Demand Planner & Supply Analyst
Role will include working with the supply chain manager on supply analysis, New. Product Launch delivery and supply chain efficiency projects….
Leading health & well-being products
At Vitaco, “We Care, We Act, We succeed”. We are a market leader in health & wellbeing products with a highly respected portfolio of brands including Aussie Bodies, Balance and Musashi. Not only are we distributing products to over 30 countries across 5 continents worldwide, we are achieving strong business growth.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Demand Planner / Supply Analyst with 2-4 years previous related experience (FMCG sector would be advantageous), to join our team. The focus of this role is to provide an increased capacity of demand planning to support the Australian supply team.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing the monthly development of an accurate demand forecast across multiple sales channels using an in-house forecasting tool.
- Manage and present an accurate value-up demand plan to the S&OP process in collaboration with the commercial and finance teams.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key commercial stakeholders, both internally and externally to facilitate a thorough understanding of base and promotional demand.
Additionally this role will include working with the supply chain manager on supply analysis, New Product Launch delivery and supply chain efficiency projects.
To be successful in this role candidates will have:
- Previous experience in demand planning and forecasting (2-4 years maximum)
- Excellent computer skills with a focus on MS Excel
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter with drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
All People who work at Vitaco believe they are “empowering healthier lives” . We offer a competitive salary package, paid birthday leave, generous staff buying privileges and a fantastic team of people to work alongside.
If this is the career step you have been seeking APPLY NOW!
Applications close on 18 May 2017
No agencies please.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-21