OverviewVirtual Connexion Pty Ltd Senior Account Manager Full Time in Melbourne VIC
Virtual Connexion Pty Ltd
Branch Melbourne VIC AU
Senior Account Manager
Minimum of five+ (5) years working in an advertising, media or PR agency; Are you an experienced Account Manager currently part of a creative, media or PR…
Are you an experienced Account Manager currently part of a creative, media or PR agency and feel like you are lacking the autonomy or the opportunities to take your career to the next level?
Virtual Connexion (VC) is a boutique content marketing and digital communications business based in South Melbourne that is experiencing significant growth.
We’re looking for new talent to join our content strategy and account servicing team to help support our growth, and play an integral part in driving the business forward in this momentous time of change.
As our Senior Manager you will be responsible for helping manage the business’ biggest client on a day-to-day basis, contributing to planning, ensuring delivery of video and content projects and even hot desk client-side to experience working in-house and provide added support.
Our producers will be your right hand to effectively communicate client needs and create opportunities for VC to add value to our client’s content strategies.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a strong understanding of your client’s business challenges and objectives, have the confidence to share your creative ideas, provide impeccable account management, write and interpret briefs, contribute to and present proposals to existing and new clients.
- Day to day lead for our biggest client (reporting, client service, measurement and evaluation reporting);
- Support the Business Director and Managing Director in campaign and project planning;
- Help guide the social and content strategy for key clients;
- Stay up to date all social channels including product news / launches and share relevant updates to external and internal teams;
- Identify areas of growth within your own clients, as well as externally for new business opportunities; and
- Contribute to drafting proposals and presenting at pitches.
We’re looking for a highly organised, driven individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who wants to help grow the offerings of an expanding content marketing business.
You are an established Account Manager/Senior Account Manager with experience in producing and executing video and other forms of content across the usual social and online channels, whilst being aware of the latest trends and new content platforms.
You must have a creative flair, a passion for storytelling and be comfortable working autonomously with pace and agility.
What you will need:
- Minimum of five+ (5) years working in an advertising, media or PR agency;
- Experience and confidence managing senior clients on a day-to-day basis;
- Experience in creating and executing content and social media campaigns;
- Confident in managing large client budgets;
- Proven ability to support an Account Director or Client Lead to drive new business including presenting at senior levels;
- Proven ability to work independently and autonomously; and
- Preferably PR/influencer marketing experience, but not essential.
- Generous remuneration package;
- Extremely flexible work environment; and
- A relaxed, fun and social workplace culture.
Please send all cvs to [email protected] with a supporting cover letter outlining why you feel you are the right person for this role. Please include a link to a piece of content you have worked on and tell us why you are proud of it.
Applications close 5pm, Tuesday 18th April 2017.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-17