OverviewVillage Roadshow Limited Village Cinemas Crown Casino – Hospitality Roles Temporay in Victoria
Village Roadshow Limited
Branch VIC AU
Village Cinemas Crown Casino – Hospitality Roles
Hospitality experience is essential. Proven experience within the hospitality industry is desirable. Previous experience in Kitchen, Bar or hospitality is…
• Join a driven and passionate team
• Hospitality experience is essential
• Casual roles available
Our cinema sites offer a friendly and safe work environment and staff are subject to a number of great internal benefits, including complimentary cinema passes, staff screenings and food and beverage discounts. Furthermore, our in-house training and development system is designed to develop our employees to the exceptional standards we require.
Reporting to: Site Manager
Location: Crown Casino
Employment: Casual Positions
Reporting to the Site Manager, Customer Service providers deliver customer service to the highest possible standard, a first class quality experience of film, food, beverage and service.
Key Accountabilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Following Village’s Steps of Service at all times;
• General duties including cash handling;
• Provision of food and beverage service;
• Ushering and cleaning duties; and
• Other duties as specified by your manager.
What you can bring to the role:
• Excellent personal presentation and grooming;
• Good verbal and written communication;
• Commitment to providing excellent customer service;
• Ability to work alone and as a team;
• All applicants will need to be aged 18 years or over for liquor licensing purposes;
• Flexibility in relation to working a flexible and rotational roster, and
• Previous experience in Kitchen, Bar or hospitality is essential.
Additional Skills/Experience & Qualifications
• Proven experience within the hospitality industry is desirable.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Victoria, TX, US
Posted on: 2017-04-25