OverviewVestas Site Manager – Macarthur Wind Farm Full Time in Macarthur VIC
Branch Macarthur VIC AU
Site Manager – Macarthur Wind Farm
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 21,800 employees are bringing the world…
“Impact that matters – your results change one of the world’s biggest industries for the better and preserve our planet for future generations”
Site Manager – Macarthur Wind Farm
The purpose if this role is to manage and support on-site service capabilities at the Macarthur Wind Farm in Victoria, creating a customer focused culture and maximizing profitability in line within Vestas corporate requirements.
The ideal candidate will have a trade background in which they have progressed to people management, a proven ability to to quickly adapt to change, strong analytical skills and will be well planned and organised.
- Principle project leadership
- Effectively manage Service, Warranty & CIM works
- Wind Farm leadership
- Ensure OH&S policy is effectively implemented and managed at site
- Ensure transition of projects from construction phase to Service Contracts
- Fiscal responsibility to Vestas, i.e. budget expenditure, cost control
- Manage and report to relevant client contacts
- Development of the business by ensuring system efficiency, setting progressive service strategies
- Develop self by undertaking technical and product training, and ensuring staff management capabilities are sufficient
- Manage major sub-contractor relationships
- Support implementation and execution of Vestas business objectives / KPI’s
- Managed teams in a major industrial service environment
- Managed service / maintenance operation in major infrastructure environment
- Continuous improvement in service/maintenance process
- Budget control in service environment
- A trade background will be highly regarded
- Strong verbal and written communication / negotiation
- Relationship building, both internal and external
- Ability to work in high stress situations
- Commercial acumen
- Decision making, to create action
- Ability to prioritise tasks – well organised
- Continual system improvement
- Trouble shooting in high pressure environment
- Project management
What we offer:
Vestas provides an open, respectful and global culture, competitive compensation package and long-term career development. Choose us, choose a brilliant future! To meet business growing needs, Vestas needs a lot of talents to join us.
We care and respect all employees and will offer attractive benefits which include: A broad program of on job training, A perfect platform for professional and personal development, Bonus Program, Colourful team activities and etc.
We put the emphasis on developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to go the extra mile to achieve results.
Location; Macarthur Wind Farm, Victoria
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on wind power solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 82 GW of wind turbines in 76 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 71 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 21,800 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at http://www.vestas.com/ and following us on our social media channels.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: MacArthur, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-26