OverviewVeolia Support – Administration Full Time in Perth WA
Branch Perth WA AU
Support – Administration
In Australia and New Zealand, Veolia works with heavy industry, retail and commercial businesses, governments and communities to deliver innovative and…
Veolia Australia & New Zealand (Veolia) is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions.
With the global expertise gained from serving the environment for more than 150 years, Veolia operates in more than 40 countries around the world, with well over a hundred sites and approximately 4000 employees in Australia.
Veolia, being at the centre of this century’s biggest challenges, offers opportunities to make a difference, for your career and also for the environment and our community. In Australia and New Zealand, Veolia works with heavy industry, retail and commercial businesses, governments and communities to deliver innovative and sustainable solutions that are needed today, with the vision required for tomorrow.
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced administrator to join our busy Offshore operations team, based in Bibra Lake. This diverse role will see you coordinating and supporting the day to day administrative functions of the offshore operations.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Provide administration support that is professional and meets the needs of the internal and external stakeholders
- Data entry using a variety of sources and criteria
- Assist in Purchasing/Invoicing requirements
- Assist with booking of Training, Medicals & Inductions
- General reception duties including attending to persons visiting the Offshore office; managing phone calls, mail and stationary ordering
- Accurately review data, to ensure its integrity
- Provide excellent customer service over the phone and via email to key stakeholders
- Achieve consistency and quality in the output of work
Skills and Experience Required
- Applicants should have a minimum of two years experience in a busy administration environment
- Be a self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Have initiative and be able to problem solve
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and juggle priorities
If you are interested in joining our team and if the description above matches your skills, qualifications and experience then apply online today.
Direct applicants only, no agency referrals please
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Please note that due to the anticipated volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the role.
Veolia Australia & New Zealand is an equal opportunity employer.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-22