OverviewVentia Accounts Payable Officer Contract in Melbourne VIC
Branch Melbourne VIC AU
Accounts Payable Officer
At least 2 year Accounts Payable and general clerical experience. As one of Australia’s largest services businesses, we have a strong, inclusive culture that…
As one of Australia’s largest services businesses, we have a strong, inclusive culture that values our people and provides clear direction in our professional activities and our personal behaviours. We pride ourselves on safely delivering a high level of services for our clients.
Ventia provides a comprehensive range of operational maintenance, design and construction, remediation, and asset and facilities management services to clients and customers across the resources, telecommunications, transport, energy, water, health and industrial sectors.
Join our team, servicing our clients across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and New Caledonia in an exciting company that is structured for growth. Our respected brands include Visionstream, Chargepoint, Imatis and Delron Group.
About the role We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, self motivated and highly customer focused accounts payable officer to join our Utility Services division.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a high level of payable support to our suppliers and clients alike by ensuring the timely and accurate payment of approved transactions.
Duties will include but not limited to;
- Day-to-day processing of invoices and payment advices
- Generate and administer purchase orders as required
- Collation and distribution of creditor’s invoices
- Reconcile creditors accounts
- Handling of creditor’s enquiries and provide various creditors ledger reports ensuring creditor’s payments are processed within stipulated trading terms
- Prepare, process and provide supporting documentation for various month end journals
- Filing/archiving of all accounting records in a secure and efficient manner
To be considered for this role, you will have;
- At least 2 year Accounts Payable and general clerical experience
- Experience in the use of excel and JDE software.
- Customer Service focus
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good MS Excel skills
- Organised approach to work, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively either as an individual or member of a team and relate effectively with staff on all levels
- Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to quickly learn new information, processes and procedures
- Good numeracy skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, determine priorities and organise work to meet objectives
What Ventia can offer
Apply today to join an organisation that delivers innovative, safety-focussed and performance driven solutions that can provide genuine opportunities for growth and development of your career.
For further information regarding this position please contact Nancy Onyeka, [email protected]
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-16