OverviewUrbis IT Support Technician Full Time in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
IT Support Technician
IT. As the IT Support Technician your responsibilities will include:. As an IT Support Technician you will be expected to have at least 2-3 years of relevant…
- Opportunity for insight into an exciting industry
- New permanent full time position
- Professional services firm – strong National IT team
Who We Are
Urbis is a market-leading firm with the goal of shaping the cities and communities of Australia for a better future. Drawing together a network of the brightest minds, Urbis consists of practice experts, working collaboratively to deliver fresh thinking and independent advice and guidance – all backed up by real, evidence-based solutions.
Working across the areas of planning, design, policy, heritage, valuations, transactions, economics and research, the expert team at Urbis connect their clients in the public and private sectors to a better outcome, every time.
The continued growth of Urbis in NSW means we are looking for a motivated and energised professional IT Support Technician to join our National IT team. We are looking for motivated and proactive team player who is keen to further develop their career in a friendly, fast paced and diverse environment.
As the IT Support Technician your responsibilities will include:
- To deliver a stable, reliable and functional IT environment for Urbis employees nationally; including maintenance, upgrades, and deployment
- Provide first and second level support; including desktop and network environments, applications, network printers, and other peripherals
- Assist in investigating, analysing and resolving hardware problems including performing hardware repairs, maintenance, technical assistance and support on all computing equipment and peripherals.
- Manage setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software.
As an IT Support Technician you will be expected to have at least 2-3 years of relevant technical experience and possess the following competencies:
- Ability to build rapport with team members and clients to develop quality solutions
- Demonstrated strong technical skills in desktop operating systems, desktop software installation and trouble-shooting, mobile device configuration and other relevant programs as required
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Exceptionally high standards of customer service
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced corporate environment
You will have experience supporting a wide variety of IT equipment, predominantly Microsoft desktops in an Office 365 environment, application and server tools but also including Apple Macs and iPads; and network infrastructure and servers. You will possess qualifications in Information Technology such as a degree, diploma or industry certification.
Working for Urbis means working with individuals who are passionate about what they do. It’s a place where you are encouraged to share your ideas in a professional but friendly office environment. To find out more about us visit our website at www.urbis.com.au/careers .
Urbis is a firm that truly values its people and provides a broad range of benefits which include a competitive remuneration package, salary continuance insurance, regular social activities, health and wellbeing programs and ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
Urbis is committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive, supports flexibility, and welcomes diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
How to apply?
If you are an enthusiastic candidate, with the desire to become part of a driven and highly professional team, click on “Apply for this job” or call Maddison Butler, Human Resources Consultant on 8233 9917. Applications close 7 May 2017.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us. We do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible, however, if we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-26