OverviewUniting Communities Transition Project Manager – Redevelopment Contract in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Transition Project Manager – Redevelopment
Knowledge and experience in technology and communications systems installations. Uniting Communities has an exciting opportunity for a Transition Project…
Uniting Communities has an exciting opportunity for a Transition Project Manager to join our redevelopment project team. They will be working with the Program Executive – Redevelopment and will be responsible for the delivery and coordination of projects related to the Franklin Street redevelopment. This is a client driven role that will leave to the effective transition of Uniting Communities to this exciting building.
This is a 2 year, fixed term, full time position based in the Adelaide CBD.
Uniting Communities is a leading not-for-profit community service organisation in South Australia. With over 1,500 employees and volunteers, we offer a range of multi-dimensional services across the State.
U City, the Franklin Street redevelopment project is an exciting new building development that is about to begin construction in arguably the best address in Adelaide. Just a short stroll from the Adelaide Central Market and Victoria Square – on the corner of Franklin Street and Pitt Street.
U City will be the very first of its kind – a mixed use building that is home to a diverse range of tenants including Uniting Communities’ support services, commercial and retail occupants, specialist disability housing, short-term respite disability apartments and beautifully appointed retirement living apartments.
- Lead the organisational transformational activities related to the redevelopment project
- Develop and maintain project plans related to transition activities
- Work with the construction management team to ensure a smooth transition
- Prepare and manage communication plans for business transformation activities
- Ensure proactive communication and engagement with customers and stakeholders
The Position Description can be accessed below.
Skills and Experience
- Hold a relevant tertiary qualification
- Knowledge and experience in technology and communications systems installations
- Knowledge and experience in implementing change management practices across a complex transition process
- Relevance experience working for a principal contractor, consultant or similar
The remuneration package will be dependent on qualifications and experience.
Uniting Communities’ employees may take advantage of significant salary packaging arrangements which provide substantial financial benefits. In addition, employees may utilise flexible working arrangements.
Please attach a cover letter addressing the Position Description and a current resume including the names of 2 current referees.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-15