OverviewTransurban Group Social Media Specialist Full Time in Melbourne VIC
Branch Melbourne VIC AU
Social Media Specialist
The incumbent will also be responsible for using social media data and tools to implement strategies that achieve set metric and drive continuous improvement in…
We’re seeking an innovative and motivated social media specialist with a strong background in content creation, coordination and optimisation to assist Transurban, and its retail brands, to build and enhance our brand presence in social media.
This position will be responsible for writing, curating and sourcing engaging content and ensuring it always aligns with business objectives. The incumbent will also be responsible for using social media data and tools to implement strategies that achieve set metric and drive continuous improvement in brand engagement and social customer service.
Desired traits, skills and experiences include:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in producing content for social media and a proven and demonstrable track record of developing content aligned with brand and audience drivers
- Thorough knowledge of social media platforms and the ability to create and implement social media plans across paid, owned and earned media and channels
- Experience in sourcing content and coordinating content calendars with multiple stakeholder input
- Proven ability to manage multiple internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Experience in marketing communications in the area of digital/social media
- Proven ability to report and provide insights on content engagement and performance to improve brand, acquisition and engagement measures
- Relationships and influencing skills to be able to advocate for social media within the broader business
- Ability to prioritise and execute multiple tasks and projects at once
- Video editing and production skills are desirable.
A newly created position reporting to our Digital Communications Manager, it will provide an opportunity for an experienced social media champion to drive a range of social media initiatives across the organisation to help better communicate Transurban’s broader business objectives. You will thrive in a true matrix structure, utilising your outstanding time management, communication and engagement skills underpinned by a strong digital background to challenge and push back when required.
Flexible working arrangements will be considered and we are open to the position being Melbourne or Brisbane based.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18