OverviewTransdev Part Time Depot Support Officer (Wangara) Part Time in Perth WA
Branch Perth WA AU
Part Time Depot Support Officer (Wangara)
A good understanding of the Transperth Network. Transdev is a world leader in the….
Transdev is a world leader in the operation of passenger transport services. Operating in 20 countries around the world, we have 86,000 employees and manage 41,000 vehicles. Our ambition is to be the trusted partner of our clients and customer by pioneering in mobility.
Transdev WA operates bus services throughout Perth, as a private contractor to Transperth, with depots located in Joondalup, Wangara, Nowergup, East Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham and Mandurah. Locally we have a fleet of over 550 vehicles and over 1000 employees who are dedicated to ensuring the delivery of safe and reliable bus services to our local communities.
Transdev WA is an equal opportunity employer and aims to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve by actively encouraging applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Depot Support Officer
What the role involves:
The Depot Support Officer is responsible for responding to and amicably resolving customer feedback, maintaining Transdev WA CCTV system, Operation Cleanskin requirements and associated databases. The role will also be responsible for meeting PTA reporting requirements and providing support to the Depot Manager and Operations team. This role will be based at our Wangara depot, working part-time 25 hours per week.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a customer service environment and role.
- A good understanding of the Transperth Network.
- Current senior first aid certificate (or ability to obtain).
- Be (or have the ability to become) a PTA Authorised Officer
What we’re looking for:
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service with strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Able to employ patience, self-control and maintain a professional attitude when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Resilient and able to work in a high volume, fast paced environment meeting deadlines effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Capable of building rapport and working as part of a team.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn specialist systems.
- Capable of interpreting and implementing company policy and procedures and relevant legislation.
- Ability to obtain, clarify and validate information which may require explanation and interpretation.
- To respect the confidentiality of both company and staff matters.
In order to be a successful applicant you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- A current National Police clearance (no less than 3 months old).
- Eligible to work in Australia
Transdev WA is dedicated to our employees and the community and have numerous benefits on offer. These range from: free parking, uniforms, employee assistance program, health & well-being promotions, training and development programs, ‘Spirit’ – Transdev’s community giving program and regular events held throughout the year.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-22