OverviewTransdev Fixed Term Operations Control Centre Vacancies Full Time in Perth WA
Branch Perth WA AU
Fixed Term Operations Control Centre Vacancies
Operations Control Centre (OCC) Fixed Term 6 month vacancies. Transdev is a world leader in the operation of passenger transport services….
Transdev is a world leader in the operation of passenger transport services. Operating in 20 countries around the world, we have 86,000 employees and manage 41,000 vehicles. Our ambition is to be the trusted partner of our clients and customer by pioneering in mobility.
Transdev WA operates bus services throughout Perth, as a private contractor to Transperth, with depots located in Joondalup, Wangara, Nowergup, East Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham and Mandurah. Locally we have a fleet of over 550 vehicles and over 1000 employees who are dedicated to ensuring the delivery of safe and reliable bus services to our local communities.
Transdev WA is an equal opportunity employer and aims to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve by actively encouraging applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Operations Control Centre (OCC) Fixed Term 6 month vacancies
Based in East Perth, you will be responsible for responding to disruptions, driver changes, incidents, vehicle breakdowns and sending information to staff and the Public Transport Authority (PTA) about service conditions and problems on the network. This role will provide a central point of contact for operational on road activities with the Public Transport Authority. You will also be required to provide ongoing support to the OCC (including the Team Leader and Manager). You will be employed on a full-time basis working 38 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Experience and Qualifications
- Operational experience in transport, logistics or services industry.
- A thorough understanding of the Transperth network.
- A good knowledge of Transperth rules and regulations.
- Experience using a two-way radio system/other communications system.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent computer skills and literacy.
- Capable of building rapport and working as part of a team.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- High-level analytical and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to plan, prioritise & decisively execute tasks.
- Strong interpersonal, communicative and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deal pro-actively with Bus Operator issues.
- Capable of interpreting and implementing company policy and procedures and relevant legislation.
- Ability to obtain, clarify and validate information which may require explanation and interpretation.
In order to be a successful applicant you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- A current National Police clearance (no less than 3 months old).
- Eligible to work in Australia
Transdev WA is dedicated to our employees and the community and have numerous benefits on offer. These range from: free parking, uniforms, employee assistance program, health & well-being promotions, training and development programs, ‘Spirit’ – Transdev’s community giving program and regular events held throughout the year.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-14