OverviewToyota Careers Accessory Fitter Full Time in Adelaide SA
Branch Adelaide SA AU
Northpoint is family owned and a leader in the automotive industry with more than 240 employees at metropolitan and regional sites….
Do you want an opportunity to really live the saying, “Fitting a square peg into a round hole”? Do you wake up each day driven to “find your next big challenge”? If yes, then we should probably talk. We are looking for an experienced professional parts and accessories fitter to showcase their expertise in one of our regional Dealerships based at Pt Augusta.
Shared values and associated behaviours allow us to have a customer centric culture, whilst embracing a safe and memorable working environment for all employees is the “Northpoint way”
In this fulltime role, You, as the ideal candidate for this position will not only possess a keen interest in mechanics and parts, have solid experience in delivering excellent customer service, but will also be a highly motivated and a well organised individual, with a keen eye for detail who takes pride in consistently achieving high levels of presentation standards.
We have a big vision for the future that involves you. Reporting to the Service Manager and working closely with all Northpoint Departments you will need to complete and possess the following tasks, skills and attributes:
- Complete all pre delivery inspections to new and used motor vehicles.
- Fit vehicles with the required accessories
- Maintain a safe working environment and adhere to Northpoint’s HSEC requirements.
- Adhere to Northpoint’s common purpose and values.
- Successfully achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- The ability to think outside the circle
- Mechanical and technical aptitude – basic electrical and welding knowledge preferred.
- Effective time management.
- Forklift License ( Desirable not essential )
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Basic fabrication
- Oral and written communication skills essential.
- Able to work with hand tools.
- Manual dexterity.
- Valid driver’s license with the ability to drive manual transmission.
- Ability to maintain a clean working area and environment.
Northpoint is family owned and a leader in the automotive industry with more than 240 employees at metropolitan and regional sites. Dealership activities include new and used vehicle sales, service and parts and corporate fleet management.
Take your career to the next stage with Northpoint.
If you are just as passionate about working in the automotive industry as we are, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now’ button below.
Northpoint offers ongoing training and career development and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Adelaide, SA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-21