OverviewTNT Express Maintenance Fitter Full Time in Tullamarine VIC
Branch Tullamarine VIC AU
As a maintenance fitter, you will ensure all scheduled maintenance is. Adhoc equipment maintenance duties as directed….
Do you want to work for a global player, a market leader in the transport Industry, who offers a winning culture and career advancement for the right people? TNT Express is one of the world’s leading providers of business-to-business express delivery services. We are dedicated to offering a positive and dynamic working environment while providing our employees with training that will unlock their full potential and create pathways for career advancement.
As a maintenance fitter, you will ensure all scheduled maintenance is completed on time and any reported maintenance issues are dealt with as per priority rating.
Other day to day activities of the role include:
- Adhoc equipment maintenance duties as directed by your manager
- Ensure CSR&Q Responsibilities are met as set out in the framework documents for OH&S, Environment, Quality and Social Accountability within the respective Management Systems.
- Ensure compliance with statutory OH&S Legislation.
- Ensure compliance with Dangerous Goods Legislation.
- Ensure compliance with Environment Legislation.
- Contribute to the climate of active continuous improvement of processes, procedures and systems.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is provided to all internal and external clients.
- Vehicle washing
- Any other related task as directed by the Manager.
Skills & Experience Required:
- At least 5 years previous maintenance experience within a depot environment and basic knowledge of the Transport industry
- Experience in Steel fabrication and welding
- General Handyman Skills
- Language skills: mastery of the English language, both verbal and written
- Ability to communicate with impact
- Ability to build first class relationships
- Basic Project Management skills
- Results orientation
- People focus
- Ability to coach and develop staff
- Anticipates reviews and continuously seeks to improve company performance
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Demonstrates and facilitates clear and honest two-way communication through an open management style
- Applies a systematic and professional approach to establish “best practice” policies, work processes and procedures.
• Competitive salary
• Supportive and friendly team culture
• Develop a long term career with an international company
• Opportunity to develop a long term career
If you have the above skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career, apply today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Saturday, May 13, 2017
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Tullamarine, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18