OverviewTitan Recruitment Structural Drafter Contract in Perth WA
Branch Perth WA AU
They deliver projects across the commercial, resources, environmental and transportation sectors. About the Client….
About the Client
We are working closely with a renowned Engineering consultant that has offices all across the globe. They deliver projects across the commercial, resources, environmental and transportation sectors.
A new opportunity has become available for a Structural Drafter with Revit experience to join the team. This will be on a 12 month contract and will be based in the Perth CBD.
About the Role
As an active member of the project team you will be responsible for:
- Performing structural drawings for a variety of commercial and residential structures utilising Revit Structures
- Ensure drawings adhere to company and industry standards
- Work closely in a team to ensure project deadlines are achieved
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Formal Drafting qualification
- Minimum 3 – 7 years experience as Structural Draftsperson possessing Revit Structures experience
- Strong background across commercial and residential projects
- Previous consultancy experience
What’s on offer?
This is a great opportunity to join a leading engineering consultancy that can offer a variety of exciting projects and career opportunity. An attractive hourly rate is on offer for the successful candidate.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click ‘Apply Now’.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2014-12-11