OverviewThe Tea Salon Barista Part Time in Melbourne VIC
The Tea Salon
Branch Melbourne VIC AU
Experience serving tables in a busy and fast-paced restaurant environment. Bring your outgoing personality and outstanding Barista skills to The Tea Salon at…
Bring your outgoing personality and outstanding Barista skills to The Tea Salon at premium shopping destination, Emporium Melbourne.
The Tea Salon is a fun and dynamic dining destination where guests can enjoy our signature High Tea, freshly baked scones, premium loose leaf tea (28 blends), coffee, house-baked cakes, ice cream sundaes, gourmet ribbon sandwiches as well as a range of delicious iced teas.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly experienced Barista to join our passionate and dedicated team.
Responsibilites & required skills include:
– Extensive Barista experience
– An outgoing and enthusiastic personality
– The ability to work effectively in a team
– At least 3 years Barista experience in a like position
– Tha ability to provide outstanding service to patrons of The Tea Salon
– The desire and ability to provide exceptional customer service at all times
– Interest and/or knowledge in tea an advantage
– Abiding by policies & procedures as set out by The Tea Salon’s Handbook
– Contributing to and maintaining the appearance of The Tea Salon in line with requirements of the brand
– Maintenance and cleaning of all areas as required during the day
– Experience serving tables in a busy and fast-paced restaurant environment
– Professional appearance, proper grooming and presentation
– A current R.S.A.
– Availabilty weekends (approximately 5 shifts available)
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-20