OverviewThe Linde Group Installations and Service Co-ordinator Full Time in Perth WA
The Linde Group
Branch Perth WA AU
Installations and Service Co-ordinator
Equipment, medical engineering, reticulations, Cryogen & Non Cryogenic. Installations and Service Coordinator to join the Customer Engineering Services….
A rewarding opportunity has become available for an Installations and Service Coordinator to join the Customer Engineering Services team in Canning Vale, WA
The team has gone from strength to strength and require a skilled and experienced individual who will essentially be responsible for providing total project management services for the installation of bulk vessels, process equipment, medical engineering, reticulations, Cryogen & Non Cryogenic Systems, and the coordination of estimates, labour and materials.
Previous experience in a similar position will be highly regarded however we are also open to individuals who have worked in the gas and energy industry and are looking at this opportunity as the next step in their career
Your Responsibilities will include;
- Actively liaise with customers to ensure excellence of service with respect to quotations, site preparation, installation, commissioning, training and final handover
- Ensure delivery of customer projects are on time and within budget
- Continuously review projects to ensure they align with safety regulations
- Source Labour, equipment and materials for projects as well as monitor all assets/ equipment
- Ensure all contractors and service technicians have appropriate knowledge, training and licences to carry out work safely
- Manage and resolve any installation related escalations or disputes
- Actively review all completed installation projects in conjunction with other BOC representatives
- Report and analyse any re works to develop process that could prevent future reworks
We are looking for an individual who has;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience within Installations or an installations coordinating background
- Industry exposure or experience within a quality sensitive industry
- Experience and exposure to reporting and administrative tasks
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation
- Influencing skills
- Good interpersonal skills and commercial acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of modern business systems
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills
Here at BOC
We’re known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that’s why we’ve introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-22