OverviewThe Just Group Property Accountant Full Time in Melbourne VIC
The Just Group
Branch Melbourne VIC AU
Experience with TM1 or a similar accounting package would be advantageous. Providing department accounting support in relation to month-end, board reporting,…
The Just Group is Australasia’s leading fashion retailer with 7 successful brands in over 1100 stores across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia and the United Kingdom.
To support our continuous growth we are seeking an experienced Property Accountant to join our high performing team.
This exciting opportunity, reporting the Group’s Property Finance Manager will be responsible for management and board reporting of the capital expenditure & store rent budgets, while also providing the Leasing team with detailed profit & loss analysis on stores, shopping centres & brands.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to confidently manage the following key responsibilities:
- Preparation of annual capital expenditure budgets and monthly projections
- Preparation of seasonal rent budgets and monthly projections
- Providing department accounting support in relation to month-end, board reporting, budgets, projections and cost reviews
- Preparation and analysis of store profit and loss statements
- Maintenance the Lease renewal schedule and other associated reports
Ideally you will possess the following key attributes / experience:
- Exposure to a retail environment in an accounting role, with a Business (Accounting / Finance) Degree
- Strong analytical ability and critical thinking skills
- Sound organisational skills and ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; experience with TM1 or a similar accounting package would be advantageous
If you’re a qualified and dynamic individual with approximately 2 years’ experience in a similar role and looking for your next exciting opportunity – apply now!
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18