OverviewThe City of Cockburn Senior Administration Officer Contract in Cockburn WA
The City of Cockburn
Branch Cockburn WA AU
Senior Administration Officer
Care or relevant experience. Care, Disability Services or similar) or substantial disability. The position offered is a 12 month fixed term contract….
The position offered is a 12 month fixed term contract. The role is broad in scope and includes a variety of tasks including scheduling home support services, maintaining compliance with records, training and developing administration systems. There is also great opportunities for development as the successful applicant will provide relief and act as Coordinator during periods of leave.
The successful applicant will have:
- Extensive administration and scheduling experience in a similar position
- Certificate IV in relevant Community Services (e.g. Aged Care, Disability Services or similar) or substantial disability care or relevant experience
- Well-developed understanding and knowledge of frail aged and people with disability
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft office (Word, Excel , Outlook) suite and data bases
- A high level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-developed organisational, planning and time management skills
- Developed supervisory skills
Salary: $63,895-68,385 per annum, depending on qualifications and experience.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Cockburn, WA, AU
Posted on: 2016-12-02