OverviewThe AFL Partnerships Coordinator Full Time in Victoria
Branch VIC AU
Outstanding customer service and relationship management skills. Initiating and driving joint marketing programs and delivering mutually beneficial outcomes to…
About the AFL
The AFL is Australia’s premier sporting organisation supporting a constantly evolving national competition which has experienced rapid growth over the past 10 years. The AFL currently has 650 permanent employees across the four state bodies, AFL Vic, NSW/ACT, QLD, NT and at AFL House. The AFL organisation is responsible for growing and developing Australian Football across Australia.
About the role
Reporting to the Partnerships Manager, the Partnerships Coordinator role works closely with the Partnership team to provide administrative support and assist in the day to day management of AFL partners. The key responsibilities include:
- Managing 3-4 AFL Corporate Partners and deliver all contractual responsibilities to these partners.
- Initiating and driving joint marketing programs and delivering mutually beneficial outcomes to partners and the AFL.
- Assist in the development major mid-season & post season presentation for each Corporate Partner
- Provide administrative support across the Corporate Partner Team to centralize functions such as ticketing requests, guest list management and partner communications
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Outstanding customer service and relationship management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competence in a range of computer programs
- A good team player, with an energetic and pro-active approach
- 1-3 years’ experience in a sales/marketing/sponsorship management/agency
Applications Close: 28 April 2017
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Victoria, BC, CA
Posted on: 2017-04-13