OverviewTesla Motors SEO & Content Coordinator Full Time in North Shore NSW
Branch North Shore NSW AU
SEO & Content Coordinator
North Shore NSW
Ability to work inter-departmentally with marketing, PR, design, product, and engineering. SEO and Content Coordinator….
SEO and Content Coordinator
Tesla’s mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy by bringing high-performance electric vehicles and sustainable energy products to market. This mission requires fast paced innovation and execution. At Tesla, we celebrate experimentation and unconventional thinking to find solutions to problems previously thought unsolvable. Many companies talk about improving the world. At Tesla, we are decisively creating a sustainable future today.
The Digital Products team is transforming how people purchase automotive and energy products. Our team is composed of product managers, business analysts, UX designers, and full stack software engineers, working together to create elegant solutions to complex problems. Tesla’s digital portfolio is more than a channel, combining websites, mobile apps, field technology and retail store experiences into seamless customer experiences. We run lean, move quickly and pride ourselves on accelerating Tesla from start-up to scaled enterprise without losing our scrappy spirit.
We are seeking an APAC SEO and Content Coordinator responsible for supporting the organic growth of Tesla’s digital traffic. You’ll serve as the point-person for all local SEO and content-related initiatives, as well as for helping support company-wide, consistent best practices.
- Coordinate high-volume, organic search growth for Tesla
- Find, evaluate, and capitalize upon SEO expansion opportunities at all levels – must be able to see things others don’t, and successfully drive growth.
- Identify best practices for maximizing search success and mitigating risk
- Evaluate search demand to identify growth opportunities for our content and product
- Conduct cohesive analysis to predict topics relevant to our demographic
- Liaise with US & global business partners on SEO-related initiatives
- Maintain a high level of new & existing product understanding to ensure search success
- Constitute the point-person for technical SEO queries from the broader team
- Create detailed reports on SEO performance in specific sectors and be able to report on SEO performance throughout the organization
- Monitor keyword ranking performance
- Identify, analyze, and capitalize upon incremental traffic opportunities
- Provide actionable recommendations for site structure, creative design, keyword and link development strategies, and content optimization
- 2+ years directly related experience in SEO Optimization (enterprise experience preferred)
- Tesla in your DNA. Passion for our company’s mission to change the world is absolutely essential to success!
- Proficiency in SEO Analysis (Omniture, Google Analytics, etc)
- Proficiency with a variety SEO tools (open site explorer, screaming frog, Google Keyword tool, Webmaster Tools, etc.)
- Ability to work inter-departmentally with marketing, PR, design, product, and engineering
- Strong preference for a data-driven marketing approach
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: North Shore, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18