OverviewTen Group – APAC Lifestyle Manager (Travel) – Melbourne Full Time in Melbourne VIC
Ten Group – APAC
Branch Melbourne VIC AU
Lifestyle Manager (Travel) – Melbourne
GDS experience booking Domestic & International Flights including Published and Net Fares; We are passionate about providing exceptional service and using our…
Ten is looking for passionate, motivated and resourceful individuals to join our team. As a Lifestyle Manager, no two days are ever the same. As an expert in the travel market you will use your knowledge, experience and know how to deliver best in class service, exceeding member’s expectations on requests specific to Travel, utilizing required systems and adhering to agreed service levels. Working alongside the wider Lifestyle Management team, you play a vital role creating a travel experience for our members in conjunction with promoting the wider Ten Group business.
Who are we?
Ten is the global leader in the highest quality lifestyle and travel concierge services. We are profitable, with revenues of £30+ million and are growing at over 40% pa, led by the UK (our home market), and our 17 strong global office network. Two million wealthy people currently use our services through corporate schemes and our private membership network. We have the model, team, platform, investment and ambitions to become the world’s largest and most trusted service.
We are passionate about providing exceptional service and using our insider know-how, contacts and buying power to help our members get the most from life, wherever they are in the world.
To find out more about working at Ten, hear from some of our people and have a sneak peek at our offices, please watch this short video here.
Please also have a look at the following video from our CEO Alex Cheatle, which explains how are we able to go that one step further when delivering exactly what our members ask for https://vimeo.com/142122548
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fully explore and understand each member’s requirements and use your knowledge of hotels, airlines, tour operators, on-sites & local suppliers to propose travel options which appropriately, effectively or aptly suit the brief and offer the best value and competitive prices
- Take comprehensive and accurate travel briefs via the phone and/or email directly from members, agreeing realistic response times in line with company targets
- Complete jobs in response to briefs from members taken by colleagues, meeting agreed response times, proposing an excellent choice of travel/vacation options, engaging with the member and following up on your quotes to maximize the conversion of requests to bookings.
- Creating complex “high touch” itineraries for our VIP and other high and ultrahigh net worth members, including those based in countries such as Russia, the Middle East & Asia working with our in-house language and destination specialists.
- Ensuring members are made aware of all relevant supplier terms and conditions and consumer protection arrangements verbally and in writing before booking.
- Promoting the wider Ten business to our members and suggest/take briefs for other teams in the business (e.g. theatre tickets, dining, motor, home improvement etc.).
- Resolving and/or supporting on customer care/escalation issues related to Travel requests for our members to deliver swift and effective resolution and minimize any negative impact/turn any negative impact into positive.
- Work alongside our global offices to ensure that members travelling to a region of the world where we have an office, receive local recommendations and/or support if/when required, making for a world class experience in travel and concierge.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree level education or a minimum of 2 years in the Travel Industry.
- Experience in the Luxury Travel sector as an Agent or On-Site with an understanding of the luxury lifestyle and high net worth customers.
- GDS experience booking Domestic & International Flights including Published and Net Fares; Amadeus preferred.
- Knowledge of Travel industry regulations and operating licenses.
- Good international understanding of different destinations and well-traveled. First-hand experience of creating tailor made luxury packages for high net worth clients from start to finish.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken. Mandarin a plus.
- Ability to be able to independently perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Well-earned and proven reputation for genuinely outstanding service to customers.
- Adaptability to an evolving business and think globally.
- Initiative and creativity to ensure the needs of our members are met and exceeded at regularly.
- Experience in handling customer escalations to resolution.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential company matters with discretion.
- Ability to prioritize various assigned tasks in order of importance.
- Sound commercial judgment with an ability to identify suppliers and negotiate benefits for our members.
- High sales performer, regularly in the top 10% of company’s sales performers measured by revenue or profit.
- Sales professional with extensive experience and outstanding achievements in sales with a tour operator, travel agent or concierge travel business putting together flight inclusive travel itineraries.
- Able to communicate to members in a confident manner with both verbally and via email with high quality personalized support.
- Dependable: Able to work rotating shift hours, weekends and public holidays
: Ten is a fun, social place to work with the opportunity for real career development. We encourage all our staff to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career at Ten. We offer a competitive salary and performance-related bonuses, in addition to a range of employee benefits.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18