OverviewTelstra Finance Analyst Contract in Sydney Central Business District NSW
Branch Sydney Central Business District NSW AU
Sydney Central Business District NSW
This includes month end management analysis, reporting, planning, and forecasting. Preparation and analysis of monthly forecast reports and presentation of…
ABOUT THE ROLE
We currently have an opportunity to join our Finance & Strategy team as a Financial Analyst. You will be providing finance support and act as a partner for Global Enterprise & Services (GES) Key Accounts. This includes month end management analysis, reporting, planning, and forecasting. This is a pivotal role in managing results and providing insights via partnering with key stakeholders.
The core elements of your role include:
- Preparation and analysis of monthly financial reports and presentation of management packs for monthly business review meetings for Key Accounts
- Preparation and analysis of monthly forecast reports and presentation of forecast management packs for business review meetings
- Assist with productivity, identification of revenue opportunities, and financial requirements which may involve detailed modelling and scenarios to ensure the business makes informed decisions that assist Telstra.
- Provide quality advice and key financial metrics to meet commercial and financial objectives
- Provide regular and succinct analysis, key insights and commentary to key stakeholders to assist with delivery of financial and strategic outcomes
- Ensure delivery of revenue reporting, budgets and forecasts are timely and of high quality.
- Preparation of monthly rolling revenue forecast by product and segment
- Manage and govern overall financials for commissions including P&L accuracy, cash management, balance sheet impacts including amortisation schedules and any other audit requirements
- Work with business stakeholders to understand financial risks, opportunities and issues
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders that impact and influence outcomes.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- CA or CPA Qualified Professional
- Possessing Min 3 years post qualified experience in related finance and/or accounting roles
- Experience in Telecommunications sector will be highly regarded
- Highly influential skills in engaging with stakeholders
- Strong financial accounting and business writing skills
If you’re looking for the platform to evolve and develop your career, we want to hear from you! We’ll provide you with the training to be successful in this role, which will lead you to the opportunity to drive your own success and shape your ongoing career development within this exciting area of our business.
So what are you waiting for? It’s time to connect to a future created by you.
We work flexibly at Telstra. Talk to us about how this job could be flexible for you.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-24