OverviewTasmanian Government Customer Service Officer Part Time in New Town TAS
Branch New Town TAS AU
Customer Service Officer
New Town TAS
And Human Services (Tasmanian State Service) Award. Provide an efficient and effective reception service to all clients and centre based staff as well as…
Band 2 Range 1 Lvl 1
$52,331 to $56,437 pro rata, per annum
2 Archer Street, New Town
$52,331 to $56,437 pro-rata, per annum
General Stream Band 2
Health and Human Services (Tasmanian State Service) Award
Period of Employment
Permanent, part time, day work, working 45.6 hours per fortnight (six days)
- Provide an efficient and effective reception service to all clients and centre based staff as well as administrative and clerical support to Oral Health Services Tasmania (OHST) staff and external service providers.
- Liaise and assist in the coordination of the day to day functions of the Dental Centre and community clinics. Provide a clerical support service in relation to the administrative functions associated with primary patient care
The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre‑employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The checks are to be conducted:
1. Conviction checks in the areas:
a) Crimes of Violence
b) Sex Related Offences
c) Serious Drug Offences
d) Crimes involving dishonesty
2. Identification check
3. Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
- Previous experience working in a clinical dental environment.
Applicants should note that, for a period of six months from the date of publication, this selection process may be used to fill subsequent or similar vacancies.
How to apply
You are asked to address the selection criteria within the statement of duties. Please click the Apply Now button .
For further information contact
Phone: (03) 6166 5474
Email: [email protected]
Better health and quality of life around Tasmania. Visit us at www.ths.tas.gov.au
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: New Town, TAS, AU
Posted on: 2017-02-08