OverviewTasmanian Government CNC Full Time in Hobart TAS
Branch Hobart TAS AU
Provide expert contemporary clinical advice, leadership and education in the provision of equipment and materials and the maintenance of a safe perioperative…
RNur and or RMid Grd 6 Yr 1
Royal Hobart Hosp Liverpool St
$91,283 to $96,088 per annum
Registered Nurse Grade 6
Nurses and Midwives Work Value Agreement
Period of Employment
permanent full-time day worker, working 76 hours per fortnight.
Theatre Nursing Unit, Royal Hobart Hospital.
The Tasmanian Health Service has an opportunity for a Clinical Nurse Consultant to join our Theatre Nursing Team at the Royal Hobart Hospital. Functioning as an advanced clinical practitioner and providing direct, advisory, support and educational services within the Royal Hobart Hospital, the Clinical Nurse Consultant – Equipment and Materials Coordination Service will
· Provide expert contemporary clinical advice, leadership and education in the provision of equipment and materials and the maintenance of a safe perioperative environment across the Operating Theatre Suite.
· Undertake a leadership role in ensuring that clinical equipment and materials services meet quality and safety standards and are in accordance with Agency performance objectives and expectations.
· Facilitate the development and maintenance of strong communication links both within the Operating Theatre Suite and with associated health service providers, consumers and other key groups to ensure effective and cost efficient equipment and materials management.
· In consultation with the Nurse Unit Manager, provide direction and coordinates the clinical, management, education and research functions of the Sterile Stock Room Team and provide guidance and day to day operational supervision for non-clinical support members of the perioperative services team.
· Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse
The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre‑employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The checks are to be conducted:
1. Conviction checks in the areas:
a) Crimes of Violence
b) Sex Related Offences
c) Serious Drug Offences
d) Crimes involving dishonesty
2. Identification check
3. Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
· Holds or is working towards a relevant post-graduate tertiary qualification
· Member of a relevant professional nursing organisation
Download the Statement of Duties and Associated Documents
How to apply
You are asked to address the selection criteria within the statement of duties. We encourage you to apply online, please click the Apply Now button.
For further information
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0418 315 193
Better health and quality of life around Tasmania. Visit us at www.ths.tas.gov.au
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Hobart, TAS, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18