OverviewTalent2 Records & Quality Administrator Contract in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Records & Quality Administrator
An immediately opportunity has become available for a confident and organised Senior Administrator to work for a government based organisation within the…
2 month Temporary role – Starting ASAP!
Corporate offices in Sydney CBD location
$40.00 per hour + superannuation
An immediately opportunity has become available for a confident and organised Senior Administrator to work for a government based organisation within the utilities industry.
This role will see you providing administration support in a high volume environment and will see you utilising your strong skills with Microsoft Word and Excel. Previous demonstrated experience utilising SharePoint and Excel are required to successfully work in this position.
This is a short term temporary role commencing ASAP for approximately 2 months and may be extended pending business requirements. This role will pay the successful candidate $40.00 per hour + superannuation.
The responsibilities of this role are:
- Project Support – working with the IT Project Manager
- Manage the development and implementation of document approvals process
- Records management, filing and archiving
- Identify & implement data management and reporting solutions
- Creating and updating information on the intranet site using Sharepoint
- Fortnightly reporting and follow up utilising Excel
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have previous experience providing project support to a team
- Have strong attention to detail and excellent organisation skills
- Have Intermediate to Advanced skills using Microsoft Excel and experience using SharePoint
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be immediately available
For more information you can call Paul Shipton in our Sydney office on (02) 9087 6245 quoting Job Reference 73788 or alternatively, apply online below.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2015-01-28