OverviewTalent International Trainer Contract in Brisbane QLD
Branch Brisbane QLD AU
Support business transition activities providing awareness of changes and business processes via presentations and briefings….
Our client is a company with a purpose in the world. They are looking to recruit an internal Trainer for a 6 months contract. You will need to understand the business change needs, look at the impact of changes and train the team to help in the change they are going through.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop training coursework and materials
- Assist with development of training plans and training needs analysis as required
- Work closely with project teams to support timeframes for deliverables
- Support business transition activities providing awareness of changes and business processes via presentations and briefings.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders
- Promote an effective working culture by ensuring knowledge is captured and shared
- Establish and maintain credibility by demonstrating developed knowledge of solution content
Qualification and Experience:
- 3-5 years in a training delivery role and 1-2 years demonstrated presentation, facilitation and consulting experience.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to establish positive working relationships with senior management and key internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong time management ability and evidence of delivering projects on time.
If you believe you have the profile we are looking for feel free to e-mail Carolina at [email protected] or get in touch at 3221-3333.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-17