OverviewTalent International Service Desk Analyst (Night shifts) Contract in South Australia
Branch SA AU
Service Desk Analyst (Night shifts)
IT problem-solving skills including the ability to explain solutions in an efficient and clear manner in both technical and non-technical terms;…
Our client is looking for a dynamic Service Desk Analyst in order to join the Night Shift team for a 6 month contract intially with extensions afterwards.
Essential requirements for this role:
- Previous experience providing first level Service Desk support for standard desktop applications;
- Experience providing excellent customer service to our customers by displaying a ‘can do’ positive attitude;
- Proven experience resolving queries or incidents in an efficient and prompt manner whilst providing excellent customer service to customers;
- Proven experience communicating major incidents, planned outages and future operation changes to users of the network.
- Previous experience as a ICT Help desk Officer or Service desk agent in a large environment.
- Excellent communication and customer skills;
- IT problem-solving skills including the ability to explain solutions in an efficient and clear manner in both technical and non-technical terms;
- Organisational skills and the ability to keep accurate work records;
- Effective time management skills to ensure issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Training provided
- DCSI Child related check is required
- Able to work in a small team
- 4 days on – 4 days off
If the above role sounds of interest, please call Elizabeth on 08 8228 1564 or Email us your resume by clicking the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button as our client is prepared to fill this role quickly.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: , South Australia, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-20