OverviewTalent International Claims Officer Contract in Brisbane QLD
Branch Brisbane QLD AU
Experience working with legal staff. In this role you will provide administration and management of workers compensation claims in consultation with legal…
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Claims officer to join the public sector in a friendly team environment in Brisbane CBD on a part time basis! In this role you will provide administration and management of workers compensation claims in consultation with legal advisers.You’ll assess and manage workers comp statutory claims at all levels of complexity according to best-practice standards.
- Current registration with Q-COMP for management of statutory claims
- Possess of or ability to acquire Rehabilitation and Returnto Work Co-Ordinator Accreditation
- Ability to manage a caseload in order to meet deadlines
- Experience working with legal staff
- Proven analytical skills
- Experience with compliance systems for workers comp
- Excellent customer service experience
If you are interested in this role please apply online now.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-16