OverviewTalent International Asset Management Officer Contract in Brisbane QLD
Branch Brisbane QLD AU
Asset Management Officer
Acquire and maintain expert user knowledge of asset information systems, provide support for other users and assist with training and the development of user…
A great opportunity to assist our client on a short term basis (until 30th June 2017) with managing information on our client’s physical assets, monitor the quality of the asset information and provide advice and support on asset information management, strategy and system functionality.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Ensure collected asset information is technically correct and valid, and in the required data formats and tables.
- Audit newly acquired asset information for technical correctness and information integrity to confirm it is in accordance with asset information policies, standards and strategies.
- Interpret and analyse technical information and retrieve research information for asset managers and provide external and internal stakeholders with advice and reports.
- Acquire and maintain expert user knowledge of asset information systems, provide support for other users and assist with training and the development of user guidelines.
- Provide assistance with asset information management strategy in defining requirements for data, new systems, and system enhancements.
- Monitor and report on the quality, currency and integrity of asset information and quantity of data being acquired and updated.
- Monitor the currency of Asset Classification Manuals in consultation with asset managers
- Investigate and assist in new methods of data capture to improve quality and efficiency
- Assist with corporate asset information management and asset management projects.
To be suitable for this role you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Good technical knowledge of a range of physical assets and skills in the capture, analysis and management of asset information, including spatial asset information.
- Broad understanding of the principles and issues of asset management.
- Very good communication skills with the demonstrated ability to explain technical asset information to a wide range of audiences.
- Sound problem-solving and information analysis skills with the ability to identify information management issues and develop and implement solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with the ability to effectively plan and manage workloads, and also to work as a cooperative member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Sound skills in the use of personal computers, database, spreadsheets, word processing and statistical applications, and corporate information systems, including spatial tools.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18