OverviewTake Two Marketing & Events Production Assistant Full Time in Sydney NSW
Take Two Marketing & Events
Branch Sydney NSW AU
1 or 2 years’ experience in a production or creative house providing you with basic knowledge of production techniques….
In this busy role, you will be responsible for managing the planning and production of specific advertorials, infomercials and TVCs; to ensure they meet creative, sales, timings and budget objectives.
This is an opportunity to, learn and grow every day.You’ll develop great relationships with our Clients and networks, building rapport and trust with more and more experience.
Your primary focus is providing support for the production team while developing your knowledge to take on greater responsibilities, producing the best work and making sure no deadlines are missed.
A full Job Description is available on request from [email protected] [SUBJECT: PROD ASSIST JOB DESCRIPTION]
- 1 or 2 years’ experience in a production or creative house providing you with basic knowledge of production techniques
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with on-screen talent castings, basic studio set up, camera & lighting skills will be looked upon favourably
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly organized with well attuned attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a team as well as manage own priorities and work autonomously
- Accountable for own results with the willingness to assist others as required
- Energy and drive to manage own time and learning
- Ability to talk to people at all levels and build string relationships.
To apply for this role please send a CV and covering letter responding to the selection criteria, outlining your most relevant experience for the role to [email protected]
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-24