OverviewTAFE NSW SAP HR System Support Team Leader Full Time in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
SAP HR System Support Team Leader
As the NSW public provider, it supports the NSW Government’s priority to grow skills for the economy and jobs of tomorrow….
SAP HR System Support Team Leader
TAFE Worker Level 9
People Shared Services
Temporary full time for twelve (12) months with possible extension
TAFE NSW’s purpose is to skill the workforce of the future. It is Australia’s leading provider of vocational education and training with over 500,000 annual enrolments and a proud history for setting the benchmark for quality service. As the NSW public provider, it supports the NSW Government’s priority to grow skills for the economy and jobs of tomorrow. Critically, TAFE NSW plays a vital role in providing vocational education in rural and regional NSW, and job training pathways for the most vulnerable in the community.
The SAP HR System Support Team Leader is responsible for leading a team in the provision of effective, accurate and solution-focused HR systems and SAP services.
CLICK HERE FOR:
If you require any assistance with the recruitment process, including the submission of your application or general enquiries about the position please contact the Recruitment team on (02) 9942 0483 or (02) 9942 0209.
Applicants are encouraged to contact Liz Stralow, SAP HR Implementation Officer, on 0412 552 051 for further information regarding this position. If the call is unanswered please leave a message with your name and number and your call will be returned within 2 days.
Closing date: Tuesday 25 April 2017 at 11:59 PM
Sydney Region-Sydney – Greater West
Number of Positions
Total Remuneration Package:
$122,555.76 Package includes salary ($100,163 – $110,560), employers contribution to superanuation and annual leave loading.
Liz Stralow, SAP HR Implementation Officer
0412 552 051
25-Apr-2017, 11:59:00 PM
Education and/or training
1. Coach, develop and lead a team of SAP systems professionals in the delivery of a high quality systems support service through optimised workflow and resource allocation while continually improving team capability to meet service delivery needs by providing expert technical support and knowledge.
2. Provide subject matter expertise and high-level operational advice on the maintenance of applications and systems enhancements to SAP to continually promote ongoing payroll process efficiency.
3. Implement changes to current processes to provide more effective use of SAP, TPD and ESS.
4. Create, generate and maintain system reporting and provide responsive and accurate information to resolve and remedy payroll discrepancies.
5. Assess, analyse and resolve escalated complex systems matters to enable the development and implementation of solution to meet the requirements of the organisation.
6. Proactively identify areas of risk to the delivery of timely and accurate payroll processing and partner with the Manager TAFE Payroll and Level 2 System Support to craft and drive the implementation of solutions that mitigate risk.
7. By example, lead the development of a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment, including implementation and review of appropriate strategies and measures.
8. Place the customer at the centre of all decision making.
9. Manage and develop a high performance team, aligned to the core values of integrity, collaboration, excellence and a customer first attitude, through effective leadership, support and feedback.
10. Collaborate with staff to ensure the development and regular review of meaningful individual performance management and development plans that are clearly aligned to strategic objectives and focused to develop the individual.
Key Application Responses
For your application to be considered, you must:
Attach an updated resume
Provide written responses addressing each statement of the ‘Essential requirements’ below as this forms a specific part of the selection process (max. 2 A4 Pages)
1. Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent skills knowledge and industry experience.
2. Proven knowledge and significant experience in SAP and HR systems.
3. Understand customer perspectives and ensure responsiveness to their needs leveraging well-developed communication and stakeholder management skills.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-15