OverviewSynaco Global Recruitment Document Controller Temporay in Adelaide SA
Synaco Global Recruitment
Branch Adelaide SA AU
The successful candidate must show relevant document control experience within the construction, engineering or mining industries preferably on large projects…
Synaco Global Recruitment is currently representing a large construction firm, whom are seeking the services of an experienced Document Controller, who in turn, is looking for a new career challenge. This is a casual role, working full time hours with an opportunity to become long term for the right person
The successful candidate must show relevant document control experience within the construction, engineering or mining industries preferably on large projects working with high volume designs.
As a Document Controller you will be responsible for:
- Checking quality of documents.
- Monitoring processes and compliance to company document verification systems.
- Setting up and managing project filing systems.
- Coordinating all activities relating to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
- Document registers maintained, updated and communicated accordingly.
- Typing / formatting of project documents.
- Ensuring that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, clients, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable.
- Maintaining updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution.
- Maintaining the documents and drawings in the project office with easy traceability. Supporting the project management team with administration tasks such as printing, filing and other office-based activities.
If you think you meet the criteria above and have had relevant Document Control experience within the construction or engineering sectors, please apply today. This role is to start ASAP. To apply please follow the below prompt.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Adelaide, SA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-14