OverviewSydney North West Site Foreman Full Time in Sydney NSW
Sydney North West
Branch Sydney NSW AU
15+ years construction experience? Continuously reviewing building practices and procedures; Managing the overall site performance of our home construction…
- Full Time
- Sydney North West
- Immediate start
We are a diversified property development company of nearly 50 years’ lineage.
We are significant developers and owner operators of Residential Aged Care residences with a significant pipeline along the Eastern seaboard; our operating entity – Arcare, is a 5-star provider with an enviable reputation. In addition, we are involved in alternative commercial projects built by the group for the group as long term investments.
This role is specifically for a Site Foreman, in this role you will be responsible for managing a reasonable workload of projects, handling scheduling and liaising with sub-contractors. You will drive your portfolio of sites on a day to day basis ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget, to a high quality and in compliance with all safety standards.
- Managing the overall site performance of our home construction process;
- Maximising site production by ensuring sub contract trade availability;
- Continuously reviewing building practices and procedures;
- Ensuring compliance with and delivery of established cost management and project management practices; and
- Fostering a positive and focused culture where customer service and teamwork is paramount.
- Drive project to ensure timely delivery
- Experience working in commercial apartment developments, residential aged care and multi-unit developments
- Trade qualified carpenter, senior foreman
- Minimum 15 years’ site construction experience
- Strong project management skills, knowledge of building regulations, OHS regulations and QA systems
- Experience in developing and managing organisational and external networks, particularly with trades
- A customer focus, exceptional communication and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to problem solve and think on their feet
- Dynamic and challenging working environment.
- Progressive, dynamic company
We provide a fully supported and inclusive work environment with a great culture and a dynamic team.
If you truly tick all the boxes, click on the link below to apply.
Essential: 15+ years construction experience?
Essential: Experience working in commercial apartment developments, residential aged care and multi-unit developments?
Essential: Strong project management skills, knowledge of building regulations, OHS regulations and QA systems?
Essential: Unlimited right to work in Australia?
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18