OverviewSwisse Wellness NPD Product Associate – International Full Time in Victoria
Branch VIC AU
NPD Product Associate – International
Swisse Wellness could be it! With over 40 years’ experience in the Wellness sector, we are a leading Wellness brand in Australia and growing globally….
Looking for a career, not a job, working with a team of people who are dedicated to creating premium quality, scientifically validated natural health products and love making millions around the world “H+H” / healthier and happier?
Swisse Wellness could be it!
With over 40 years’ experience in the Wellness sector, we are a leading Wellness brand in Australia and growing globally. From our vitamins and supplements, to our superfoods, sports nutrition and skincare ranges, when you work for Swisse, you are working across multiple wellness categories, full of premium quality products all formulated to help our customers “Celebrate Life Every Day!”.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Support and deliver new product development (NPD) process to achieve agreed business objectives.
- Deliver new opportunities around New product development, to drive incremental revenue for the business.
- Provide end-to-end support of NPD projects for specific product range, including identifying opportunities, developing concepts, defining pricing and product development through to launch and post launch analysis.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- In conjunction with the Product Manager, drive and deliver NPD plans in line with the organisational goals.
- Share understanding and knowledge of key ingredients and their functionality in idea generation and development of new products
- Provide end-to-end support of NPD projects, including identifying opportunities, developing concepts, timeline mapping, pricing, positioning, product development through to launch and post launch analysis
- Liaise with local and international cross functional NPD project teams comprised of Regulatory Affairs, Marketing, Quality, Regulatory, Product Team, Packaging/Labels, Sales and Operations teams
- Ensure stakeholders are informed of NPD developments ensuring any changes to projected timelines are proactively communicated
- Work closely with Procurement and Commercial Finance to ensure all new products meet profitability targets whilst still adhering to Swisse positioning and brand values
- Ensure NPD projects are completed within agreed timeframes and meet financial targets including volume and profitability
- Assist with retailer sell-in via regular communication to Sales team on project progress and input into creation of sell-in presentation
- Monitor the competitive landscape through key market information (e.g. AZTEC, industry journals) to identify market trends, monitor competitor activity and make recommendations to the business to respond in an appropriate and timely manner
- Manage the innovation Weekly WIPS, populate agenda, minutes and follow up from those WIPS.
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once and prioritise accordingly
- International or Chinese regulatory, import/export understanding regarding CFDA, (foods and or dietary supplements)
- Creative and innovative in finding solutions to challenges
- Ability to liaise and build relationships with cross-functional teams to deliver the desired outcome
- Ability to analyse and interpret information, including market data
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Commercial acumen – working knowledge of business financials
- Optional Mandarin speaking
- Technical understanding and working knowledge of key ingredients (and their functionality) critical
- 3+ years experience in product development
- Experience in listed supplements and/or food preferred
You must be able to demonstrate a willingness to work proactively and collaboratively in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment. You will be passionate about what you do, solutions-orientated, self-motivated and will share our passion for making people healthier and happier. You will also demonstrate the Swisse Wellness’ Team Spirit to “Celebrate Life Every Day!”
Does this role sound perfect for you? If so, please ‘Apply Now’ by submitting your cover letter (essential) and CV to the Swisse team.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Victoria, TX, US
Posted on: 2017-04-20