OverviewSwisse Wellness Medical Officer (Consultant) Contract in Victoria
Branch VIC AU
Medical Officer (Consultant)
Longing for a career, not a job, working with a team of people who are dedicated to creating premium quality, scientifically validated natural health products
Longing for a career, not a job, working with a team of people who are dedicated to creating premium quality, scientifically validated natural health products and love making people healthier and happier?
Swisse Wellness could be it!
With over 40 years’ experience in the Wellness sector, we are a leading Wellness brand in Australia. From our vitamins and supplements, to our superfoods, sports nutrition and skincare ranges, when you work for Swisse, you are working across multiple wellness categories, full of premium quality products all formulated to help our customers “Celebrate Life Every Day”!
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Medical Officer to provide expert medical advice into clinical trials and across the Swisse business and to provide as well advice to other departments on medically related issues e.g. regulatory, customer service, quality.
This is a fast paced and varied role with the requirement to work in a fluid environment with multiple competing priorities.
Your responsibilities will be broad and will include:
- Provide medical advice during the development and execution of clinical trials
- Serves as medical and technical resource for clinical issues raised by internal and external collaborators, investigators, consultants and contract resources
- Serve as the Medical Monitor for clinical trials
- Participate in the SAE reporting process
- Interact in collaborations with strategic partners
- Provide medical input into CSRs, publications and regulatory submissions
- Identify key opinion leaders to ensure adequacy of the clinical trial scientific basis and to validate assumptions related to medical needs
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with key opinion leaders and academic centres
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Knowledgeable and current in GCP guidelines
- Be well connected within the medical and scientific community
- Bachelor of Medicine; Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Currently registered with AHPRA
- 5+ years experience in clinical trial functions in the Pharma/OTC/Complementary Medicine/Biotech sector and proficient working knowledge of GCP/ICH guidelines and the clinical development process
- Knowledge of Australian and New Zealand regulatory requirements for therapeutic and non-therapeutic products (including foods and cosmetics) would be an advantage
- Previous experience in a Leadership role
- Nutraceutical/ complementary medicine experience in drug development
You must be able to work proactively and collaboratively in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment.
Of vital importance is that you will be a solutions-orientated and self-motivated person who will possess an abundance of positivity, initiative and a passion for making “People Healthier and Happier as well as demonstrate Swisse Wellness’ Team Spirit to “Celebrate Life Every Day!
Does this role sound perfect for you? If so, please ‘Apply Now’ by submitting your cover letter (essential) and CV to the Swisse team.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Victoria, TX, US
Posted on: 2017-04-21